Where we stand
We Believe in…
- One infinite-personal, sovereign God, the Creator of the universe, who has existed eternally in three Persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- The Holy Scriptures, the Old and New Testaments, as the only infallible Revelation of Almighty God: both Old and New Testaments were inspired by the Holy Spirit, given through men, and inerrant in the original manuscripts.
- Jesus Christ as the Eternal Son of God, who, through His virgin birth, became fully man to live a sinless life, to reveal the nature of God to a lost humanity, and, most of all, to become the atoning sacrifice for the sins of the world on the cross.
- Christ’s bodily resurrection on the third day, demonstrating God the Father’s acceptance of Jesus’ death for our sins, and demonstrating the Lord Jesus’ conquest of sin, death, and the devil.
- Salvation from sin having been accomplished by God’s grace, received through faith alone in the redemptive work of Christ to make us righteous before a Holy God.
- The Person and work of the Holy Spirit: (a) convicting men and women of sin and bringing them to Christ through repentance; (b) uniting believers in Christ into one Body; (c) indwelling them so as to live and grow in right relationship with God; (d) equipping them to function as members of Christ’s Body; and (e) empowering them to be His witnesses of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
- The Church as comprised of all who have surrendered their lives to Christ as Lord and Savior: the Church Universal consists of all believers throughout time, and the local church is manifest in any assembly of God’s redeemed children.
- The Lord Jesus Christ coming again physically to gather His Bride to Himself from the nations, from all ages, ushering in the Eternal Kingdom of God, while those outside His Kingdom will face eternal punishment.